|Total (excl. shipping)||€ 0.00|
|Royal Delft Experiene|
The Royal Dutch Delftware Manufactory "De Porceleyne Fles", established in 1653, is the last remaining Delftware factory from the 17th centruy. The world famous Royal Delftware is still entirely hand-painted according to centuries-old tradition.
A visit to Royal Delft includes:
• A journey through the history of Blue Delft and Royal Delft and its development and production process.
• Master painter at work
• The dining room of Vermeer and the Dutch Royal family Chamber
• Museum with antique Delft pieces
• Ceramic rooms with building ceramics
• Historical courtyard
• Visit to the factory
• The showroom offers a comprehensive collection of hand-painted Delft Blue by Royal Delft, as well as an extensive selection of Dutch earthenware and souvenirs.
For more information of the Royal Delft Experience Delft and Amsterdam click here